australia Visitor Visa
All about Australia Tourist Visa from India
Are you going to Australia to see friends and relatives or for a vacation? The Australia Visit Visa is ideal for leasing and tourism in Australia. Australia, one of the world’s most distinctively stunning nations, has plenty to offer any visitor. It provides for a variety of visit visas depending on the reason of visit, and you can apply for visit visas under Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462. With our Australia Visit Visa services, Y-Axis will help you fly with confidence.
How to Apply for a AUSTRALIA Visitor Visa?
To apply for the Australia Visit Visa, applicants must:
Show that they have enough money to pay their trip expenses for the length of their tour.
They must have no criminal record and must follow all Australian rules. Comply with all health requirements and submit medical reports as required. Show legitimate documents and letters of invitation from supporters. Comply with any additional conditions that may be defined. Passport must be valid, and recent passport-size colored images must be sent. Return air tickets have been verified. Bank accounts covering the previous six months Travel security insurance
Evidence of sufficient funds Invitation letter: While visiting relatives or friends in Australia, a letter of invitation from the family or friend
Documents required for AUSTRALIA Visa application
Original Passport valid for 6 months from the date of travel Visa Application Form 2
Photos: 35 x 45mm with a white backdrop and a matt finish 80% of the facial scale
Covering letter containing claimant information, passport information, travel information, and who will bear expenses.
Copy of Pan Card or Adhaar Card Financial Results
Job documentation and pay stubs
Returns on Income
Hotel reservations or lodging for the entire length of the planned stay Flight reservation of a return or round trip ticket
When you’re married, you’ll need a marriage certificate.
FAQ on AUSTRALIA Visa Application
A tourist visa to Australia is intended for a brief visit to the region. The cost of the visa is determined by your passport and the duration of your stay. It will cost you somewhere between 135 and 1000 dollars.
An Australian visitor visa usually takes about 20 days from the date of application. There could be delays if you are required to send additional papers.
Based on the purpose of your travel to the UK, you can opt for one of the following types of UK visa
• Tourist visa – A UK tourist or visitor visa is given to those who want to travel to the UK for a holiday or visit family and friends. Visitor visas can also be obtained by people who want to visit for medical treatments.
• Business Visa – A UK business visa is given to travelers who visit for business or research-related work in the UK.
• Transit Visa – UK transit visa is applicable for travelers who pass the UK on their way to another destination.
- To apply for your UK visa online (add link), make the payment online, get expert assistance from our visa processing team, and share the required documents.
UK Tourist visa can be obtained at a cost of just Rs 11,859.
A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa or Canada Tourist visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).
There are a number for basic requirements for a Canadian visitor visa. This requirements include:
- have a valid travel document (passport)
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- prove that you have ties such as a job, home, financial assets or family that prove you will be returning to your home country
- prove that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay which depends where and how long you stay
Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada. If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.
- Visit / Tourism
- Temporary Resident
Visitors are persons who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, and are legally authorized to enter Canada to:
- visit Canada on holiday (vacation),
- visit family,
- conduct business, etc.
- Visitors are restricted in length of stay and subject to various conditions..
Many international students in Canada finish their studies with the hopes of obtaining work and remaining in Canada permanently. In certain Express Entry categories, students may be eligible for permanent residence without any work experience. Often though, students will apply for work and then a work visa to stay temporarily. After having gained academic and work experience in Canada, they may have more options to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
Standard Visitor Visa Extension
There are some exceptional circumstances upon which you may extend your Standard visitor visa. Typically the complete period of extension together with the visa period doesn’t exceed 6 months, except for the following cases:
- If you’re on private medical treatment. You may get an additional 6 month period of visa extension to get medical care. You have to prove that you have paid your care costs, that you can pay additional costs and you haven’t broken immigration and visa rules.
- If you’re an academic completing a research project. The amount of extension and the initial visa period shouldn’t be more than 12 months.
- If you’re sitting the PLAB examination for the second time. You may get an additional 6 months through extension.
- If you want to engage in a clinical duty after having passed PLAB examination. The period through extension doesn’t exceed a year and a half.